- This event has passed.
Managed 2 Manager: Strategic Planning & Change Management
May 24 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Managed 2 Manager Leadership Excellence Series provides managers with opportunities to develop skills, tools and resources to intentionally create a positive, harmonious and productive team environment.
Program Goal– This session is designed to provide all participants an opportunity to develop skills and tools to plan strategically in their organization and aid their organization in accepting change.
• Review components of strategic planning processes
• Gain collective perspective on Mission, Vision, Values, Goals, and Tactics
• Strategize activities
• Identify future goals and improvements for the next fiscal year and set the ground work for the future.
• Analyze organizational culture and its impact on change
• Assess the organization’s readiness for change
• Identify the steps for managing change
Location: Buffalo County Extension Building 1400 E. 34th St. in Kearney, NE 68847
|Pricing – All Non-LPA/NDOR Participants:||$135.00|
Lunch is provided.
Be a part of the group that helps influence major decisions in the contracting industry.
– Become an AGC member today!